<< Back to Blog
Posted on January 20, 2022
What Roofing Materials Can I Choose From?
Whether your roof recently suffered storm damage or it’s simply reached the end of its lifespan, getting a new roof is a major investment into your home. If this is your first time getting a new roof, you may be surprised to learn that there are many options on the market. From tried and true asphalt shingles to metal roofing systems, below are some of your options.
Asphalt and Metal Roofing Materials
- Polymer modified shingles perform like a metal roof while looking like traditional asphalt roofs you’ve come to love. Unlike traditional asphalt shingles, our shingles are modified with a polymer that makes them more flexible and better able to withstand changing temperatures.
- Architectural asphalt shingles offer the heaviest weight and widest array of color options in their class. This high-quality, reliable choice is great for simultaneously protecting your home and enhancing its look.
- If you’re looking for a weather-resistant and durable roofing option, look no further than our Standing Seam Roofing system. Made of steel and painted for a sleek look, these roofs appear similar to rib panels. However, its hidden fasteners give it a much cleaner appearance. Our Standing Seam Roofing system also has one of the best fire and hail ratings in the industry.
- Do you want the appearance of premium asphalt with the performance of metal? If so, our stone-coated shingles are the best option for your home. By coating our steel shingles with a thick layer of stone, we’re able to create supremely strong shingles that look great in any neighborhood and protect your home.
- Enviro-steel shingles are made with 25% recycled material, making them one of the most environmentally-friendly materials. They’ve also been proven to be superior to other roofing materials due to their high energy efficiency rating.
No matter your roofing needs, the experienced roofers at Honest Abe Roofing can offer you high-quality help with some of the best guarantees in the industry. We also know that fixing or replacing your roof can be expensive, so we offer financing options to ensure that you can get all your roof problems fixed fast!
Give us a ring today at (844) 298-4100 to have all your roofing needs met!